View count: 5201
Ph. D.Ph.D. Degree
- At least two years of study must be completed as a Ph.D. student at National Chung Cheng University.
- A total of eighteen credit hours, which have been approved by the advisor or the department head, is required.
- The students who have the non-Chemical Engineering undergraduate degree are required to take and pass six hours of selected undergraduate courses. The courses are Unit Operation and Transport Phenomenon (I) and (II).
- Doctoral students are required to take and to pass the course of Doctoral Thesis every semester.
- Doctoral students are required to take and to pass the course of Graduate Seminar every semester. At least eight hours of Graduate Seminar are required if the doctoral student study more than four years at National Chung Cheng University.
- Students need to satisfy the departmental requirements on their publications to be awarded the Ph.D. degree. The requirements are as follows.
- At least four publication points are required. The calculation of publication points is list below.
- At least one full paper is required to publish in a high impact factor journal and the student must be the first Author (not including her/his advisor) in the paper.
- At least 0.3 of the SCI impact factor of the journal is qualified.
- Each paper is counted two publication points if the paper is published in Japan, Europe, and America.
- Each paper is counted one publication point if the paper is published in domestic journals.
- One third of the points is counted if the total number of authors are equal to or more than three.
- Each non-full paper is counted half point.