View count: 1338
Master DegreeAdmission to the Graduate Institute of Chemical Engineering toward a Master degree
- Types of Application：Special Admission／Competitive Examination
- Number of students：22／23
- Date of Application：November/every year／March/every year
- Applicants’ major should be in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science, Biotechnology, or other related fields.
- Applicants should be to graduate with a bachelor’s degree within this academic year, have completed undergraduate study with a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent qualifications acceptable to the university in this country or abroad.
- Oral Examination 50%
- Written Examination 100%
- Documents required for reviews
- Official Transcripts of the current highest education
- Certificate of ranking in a class
- Two recommendation letters Other documents of your accomplishments
- Courses for Written Examination
- Unit Operation and Transport Phenomenon
- Chemical Thermodynamic and Chemical Kinetics
- Engineering Mathematics
- Date of Application：May/every year
- Applicants in the major of the Chemical-Engineering related fields should be to graduate with a master’s degree within this academic year, have completed graduate study with a master’s degree, or have equivalent qualifications acceptable to the university in this country or abroad.
- At least two years of working experience are required for the part-time students.
- Review 40%
Documents required for reviews
- Research Plan
- Master Thesis and Research Publication
- Official Transcripts of undergraduate and graduate (master)
- A Recommendation letter from your advisor
- Other documents of your accomplishments
2. Written Examination 30%Either one of the following courses
- Transport Phenomenon
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Chemistry
* The students with higher scores after reviewing will be informed by the department to take the oral and written examinations